• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to still get version 6?

Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My older computer recently crashed, and I had LR v6 on it (with updates).  At the moment, (like most folks) I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with photography, and when setting my new computer up, I'd rather just start out with what I previously had.  Is there any way to get v6 installer?  I do have a key in my account, and my Elements apps were able to be downloaded. But I haven't been able to travel and thus it's hard to justify a supscription at the moment. (I'm on windows)

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been discussed many times in this forum. Search the forum for phrases like

Lightroom 6 download

or

Lightroom 6 installer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you'll find the appropriate download links

Adobe Lightroom 6 (CC 2015) Direct Download Links – Free Trials | ProDesignTools

Scroll down to the section "Adobe Lightroom 6/CC 2015 Direct Download Links"

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the footer in your posting, I see you are running Windows, but what Windows? Version 10? Ok, version 7? issues that can be resolved, v8? bad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everyone, I wasn't sure how to search for it.  for refrence I found it by looking at things a little closer on https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html

Now if I can just find my NIC plug-ins (as I remember, Google open sourced them and then they sold and they were purchased commercially and had to be purcharsed and I really liked using them).  LR is a great product, but having a lap top without a connection (when traveling) I felt better off not upgrading. I understand Adobe's position to guard it (Mircrosoft is doing the same things), but I haven't been getting my camera out enough at the moment (being home bound and doing other things) that I haven't felt the need to upgrade as I haven't been doing as much photography during the pandemic as I was pre-pandimic.  But i want to start again.  And I'm on a new pc and went from Windows home 10 to the professional 10 version, so I might find a little more power/control as I am in the process of setting up my pc, and not one that I enjoy as after a while you've got add-ins, and plug-ins and presets that I've probably lost. 😞  But thrilled to have LR back, even if it's outdated a little at this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines