• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is this a glitch (Regarding saving jpg file)

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, this is something new that has started to come up on my saving of raw images to JPG

When I save the files it comes up with a window saying that the file cannot be exported and cannot contain special symbols '="
I have not changed the process of what I have done anywhere from the past and have not changed what I do...
Is this a glitch or has something changed somewhere?? Please help!  Clients are awaiting to see photos!!

Thanks in advance 
Rayleen

Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 11.55.45 pm.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to say that you are trying to export to a folder that has the equal sign symbol in its name. Because this is a special character that will mess up the identification of the location of your file, Lightroom can't export to it. Try exporting to a different location. If this is not the case, try sharing a screenshot of your export panel and the folder you are trying to export to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks you that was exactly what the problem was!!  
I could not see that was the case in lightroom until I looked in Finder

Thanks so much

Problem Solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines