• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Flag & Color Label Shortcut Issues (Specific Languages AZERTY)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encounter an issue with the latest update (V11) on shortcuts to assign a color label (6,7,8,9).
Those shortcuts won't anymore assign a color label, it will now only remove the color label. 
The shortcut "Assign a color label and go to next photo" (Shift+6 to 9) still work well as previously.
Please fix this adobe, my culling speed depend on it. 
Thanks in advance,

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Setting status - adding bug number

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 144 Replies 144
144 Comments
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same happens with star rating. Have to cvhange kezboard sttings to EN from SK what is always annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

Since the last version I have an issue with the auto advance feature.

LR doesn't just move to the next photo but 2 photos after and puts the information (star / flag for example) on these 2 photos.

Have anyone the same issue ? Is it possible to fix that ?

Thanks

Bertrand

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same issue ... did you find a solution ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lightroom? You posted this in the Lightroom ecosystem forum, but it sounds like maybe you use Lightroom Classic.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oups yes, sorry for my mistake. I use LR Classic. Should I remove my question and post it in the right place ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's placed in the correct forum for you.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just bought a brand new Mac Studio, and I have this anoying issue due to the french keyboard apparently. Is anyone found the answer ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

personne chez adobe ne donne de réponse à ce problème ? Je ne trouve rien qui solutionne à part de mettre un clavier querty anglais, ce qui est très très ennuyant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I just bought a brand new Mac Studio, and I have this anoying issue due to the french keyboard apparently. Is anyone found the answer?"

Adobe has acknowledged this bug and entered it into its internal tracking. But they rarely comment on when they might fix a bug.

Some people here have reported success using the number keys in the row under the function keys.

Others report changing their computer's system language to US.

Another possible workaround: Use the Any Shortcut plugin to assign different shortcuts to the Toggle Rating commands, e.g. the function keys F1 - F5 (you'll have to unassign some of those function keys from their current commands):

johnrellis_0-1666313773374.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Lightroom do you use?

Please install the update to LR 12 and try again.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the very last one, downloaded yesterday afternoon, I have this issue since then 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing, I will try this solution to see what will happen. In the meantime I found that pressing the fn key is switching from one language to an other very quickly. It's still anoying, but less. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Chez moi — Lr v 12.0, MacOS 12.6 — cela fonctionne… si j'active l' « avance automatique » !!

Depuis plusieurs mois, de nombreux dysfonctionnements, probablement liés à un « mapping français » des touches de clavier (au moins ceux du type étendu) déficient, persistent sans trouver de réelle solution que l'utilisation de programmes de remapping ou d'accessoires (cf. ma réponse dont un sujet vers lequel j'orientais dans une réponse antérieure. Je trouve cette situation pour le moins navrante.

___

In my case - Lr v 12.0, MacOS 12.6 - it works... if I activate the "automatic advance" !
For several months, many dysfunctions, probably related to a deficient " french key mapping" of the keyboard (at least those of the extended type), persist without finding a real solution than the use of remapping programs or accessories. I find this situation distressing, to say the least.

Bien cordialement,

Balliet JM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, retour a la case départ, ca ne marche pas meme avec l'avance automatique. Quand celui ci est sélectionné, et que j'applique un libelle couleur avec le pave numérique 2 photos sont libéllé.

Quel clavier utilisez vous ? Moi j'ai un Logitech Craft. Du coup j'ai pu attribuer des touches fonctions avec pour palier provisoirement au probleme mais de base ce n'est pas normal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem with keyboard logitech craft in AZERTY

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Same issue with LRC12 just updated today.

Pref had been resetted!

This happened previously with several majors upgrades!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 
same problem for month now
french AZERTY extended keyboard MAC PRO
no solved with LRC 12.01

not solved with MacOS Ventura

Adobe do you have problem with french photographers to not fixing for a year now, what looks like a minor bug ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

iMac M1-lightroom version 15.0 j'ai aussi désinstallé Lightroom et viré les préfs
Quand je fait le tri de mes photos j'utilise le paré numérique de un à cinq pour les notes c'est de six à neuf pour les couleurs.
Le problème, quand j'utilise cette touche, il me valide deux images consécutives à chaque foi, aussi bien pour les notes que pour les couleurs.
Je voudrais savoir si quelqu'un a ce problème et comment c'est résolu. Merci à tous. Bonne soirée

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonsoir,

Un bogue bien connu, y compris d'Adobe. Il est apparu avec MacOS Monterey et n'a pas pas été corrigé depuis. Il affecte au premier chef les utilisateurs étrangers, dont les Français, utilisant des claviers étendus.

La chose a été largement discutée dans d'autres fils : https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-bugs/p-color-label-shortcut-issues-specific-languag...

Le problème affecte encore d'autres raccourcis, mais j'ai pu à peu près le contourner en utilisant les raccourcis d'une tablette Wacon, d'un pavé Stream Deck combinés au logiciel KeyCue (cf. Fil cité en référence). De la sorte, le flux de production est à nouveau harmonieux.

S'agissant d'un problème connu qui semble affecter de nombreux utilisateurs alors qu'une version majeure a été publiée entretemps, on peut s'étonner du manque d'empressement pour procéder à sa correction.

Bien cordialement 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

To summarize, on Mac OS, with a French AZERTY keyboard and the Mac OS keyboard set to French, the numeric keypad keys 6 - 9 don't work correctly to set color labels red, yellow, green, and blue.  

As a workaround while waiting for Adobe to fix this (if ever), use the Any Shortcut plugin to reassign the top row keys to act like the top-row keys of a QWERTY keyboard for LR shortcuts:

- Assign & é " ' ( and à to the commands 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 Stars.

- Assign Shift &, Shift é, Shift ", Shift ', Shift (, and Shift à to the commands 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 Stars and Advance.

- Assign § è ! and ç to the commands Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue.

- Assign Shift §, Shift è, Shift !, and Shift ç to the commands Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue and Advance.

Now, for example, typing & will assign 1 star, and typing Shift & will assign 1 star and move to the next photo. Typing § will assign the red color label, and Shift § will assign the red label and move to the next photo.

Screenshots of the plugin:

johnrellis_1-1671567036566.png

johnrellis_0-1671567021570.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pourrai-ton avoir quelqu'un d'Adobe qui prenne ce sujet au sérieux ? Et qu'il crée un bug qui sera traité lors de la prochaine release ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai contacté Adobe par le Facebook (à première vue, seule manière d'avoir un retour rapide). 

Le bug est connu, mais il n'y a pas eu assez de votant pour qu'il soit ajouté à une release. 

Pouvez-vous tous voter pour le faire traiter? 
Merci
https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-bugs/p-color-label-shortcut-issues-specific-languag...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@malphas59 c'est pas acceptable qu'ils donnent cette réponse, c'est un bug majeur. J'ai voté mais ça ne fais que 7 vote en tout. On doit être forcément plus a constater le bug. Si vous avez ouvert un canal d'échange avec eux pensez-vous qu'il ne faudrait pas faire un post sur leurs page Facebook pour faire réagir plus de monde, non? Merci

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous je suis passée de windows à mac et depuis je rencontre un probleme sur mon lightroom. 

J'utilise le systeme de notation et de libelle de couleur pour trier mes photos hors maintenant lorsque j'attribue un libelle ou une note avec les touches de racourci cela affecte deux photos au lieu d'une.

Pouvez vous m'aider a resoudre cela ?

Votes

Translate

Translate