• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with mask overlay after editing in Photoshop and saved.

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After editing an old photo after exporting it to Photoshops.  It return to Lighroom with a red mask around the subject.  What I did is adjusted the highlight and shadows, then imported it to Photoshop.   I duplicated the layer, did a select subject then did a select and mask on new layer. I then added a solid colour white layer underneath the masked layer.  The I saved the finished edits in photoshop. 

When it returned to Lightroom classic I got the red background surround the main subjects of the image.  How do I remove the red background, which I assume is the mask overlay.  Pressing O does not hide the mask.  Not sure how to removed the red background which spoils the overal image.

thdawkins_0-1624254256435.png

The background here should be white.

Any advise would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

More than likely you have the clipping indicators active (clipped highlights are shown in red, clipped shadows are shown in blue, when the clipping indicators are active). Press J to turn them off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines