• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with automatic edits when hovering over settings in Develop Module

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone having errors like this?  I am on the latest version, 10.2, and I started noticing when I hover over settings under the Develop module, the marker automatically moves.  Attached video as an example.  It is also happening with Contrast, White Clipping, Black Clipping, Texture, Clarity, Dehaze, Vibrance and Saturation.  They are all in increments of -4 for the most part.  Even Temp/Tint can change automatically too, without me scrolling or using the arrows to adjust anything.  What are your experiences with this?  I even reverted to an older version and that didn't help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

I might be reaching in the dark here Loretta, but could this be a pointing device issue?

Can you let us know what you are using there? Can you swap out your pointing device and test? Also which OS version?

I'm still using  LRC v9.4 om a Mac and no issues but that's no help to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I might be reaching in the dark here Loretta, but could this be a pointing device issue?

Can you let us know what you are using there? Can you swap out your pointing device and test? Also which OS version?

I'm still using  LRC v9.4 om a Mac and no issues but that's no help to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Tony, yes that is very possible!  I just switched out the battery on my mouse but that didn't help.  I may need to remove the dust around the mousepad or something. I'm using Lightroom Classic for PC v 10.2  and my OS is Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: I just switched the mouse to another mouse, and it seems to be resolved.  Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines