• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with importing photos after lastest update

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer view previews of photos in the import module and the filmstrip no longer has photos visible in my library and develop module. Lightroon and photoshop now crash regularly and the blue screen of death appears. Running windows 10 OS with AMD Radeon R5 graphics. I have been trying for a week to fix this issue with no luck and I'm at the point of giving up on lightroom all together.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Be sure to backup all of your important files... here is more information on the BSOD

How to Fix a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Blue screen of death is almost always a video driver problem, or a hardware malfunction.

First, I would update your video driver. Even if it is up to date, I would install it again, as perhaps the version you are using is corrupted. If that doesn't help, you need to start examining your hardware for malfunctions (run diagnostics on your hard disk, memory and mother board, and make sure the cooling system is working properly).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a blue screen.  Just the photos I imported (it all went well and I added keywords and briefly checked out the photos) don't appear in the library or if I do a search.  where did they go?? How do I locate?  2nd time trying to import (took off duplicates) I got an error message that Lr needed to close.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also I just did on my other computer and downloaded fine, did keywords....and all the photos show in Previous import but not in the library.....WTH!?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure to backup all of your important files... here is more information on the BSOD

How to Fix a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines