• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

kan ik oude versie lightroom verwijderen!!

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ik heb lightoom classic geinstalleerd (abonnement). hiervoor had ik versie 5.7.

is het zo dat de nieuwe versie automatisch de oude versie overschrijft, inclusief mappen, voorinstellingen?

ik kan namelijk mijn mappen niet terug vinden in het overzicht.

kan ik de oude versie wel of niet verwijderen?

ik hoor graag van jullie.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you installed Lightroom Classic it will be installed in another folder. An older installation, ex. LR 5.7, will be leave untouched.

I recommend that you keep your old Lightroom until you're happy with the new version. Then you can deinstall the old version.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition, the catalog you used with LR 5 will be duplicated and then updated to work with the latest LrC.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it true that the new version automatically overrides the old version, including folders, presets?

Not true

I can't find my folders in the overview.

Show us a screen capture of what you mean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines