Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Katalog kann nicht geöffnet werden da er für diese Lightroom Version zu neu ist

New Here ,
May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EN BELOW

Und das, OBWOHL ich die neuste Version installiert habe und den Katalog mit genau dieser erstellt habe.

Version 13.2

Bitte helfen Sie mir schnell, da ein großer Auftrag auf dem Spiel steht.

Viele Grüße

Tom

Title: 
Error message: Catalogue cannot be opened because it is too new for this Lightroom version

Even though I have installed the latest version and created the catalogue with exactly this version.

Version 13.2

Please help me quickly, as a large job is at stake.

Best regards

Tom

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

Please check if you have more than one Lightroom versons installed on your system?

It happens if you installed a major update without deinstalling the former version of LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Somehow, when you try to open LrC, you are getting 7.2 You want to find the icon for LrC 13.2 and open that one. Or open LrC from the Creative Cloud application, that should give you LrC 13.2. You need to confirm that you are now running 13.2 by going to Help->System info and seeing that it says 13.2 there. Once you are sure you have 13.2 opened, use File->Open Catalog to open these catalogs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are probably running an earlier version of Lightroom Classic, something before version 13.0. Please check your system, open Lightroom Classic and show us the first 10 lines of Help->System Info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to say version 7.2 but in creative cloud it say 13.2 and no button to update. I also uninstall and reinstalled it via cc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow, when you try to open LrC, you are getting 7.2 You want to find the icon for LrC 13.2 and open that one. Or open LrC from the Creative Cloud application, that should give you LrC 13.2. You need to confirm that you are now running 13.2 by going to Help->System info and seeing that it says 13.2 there. Once you are sure you have 13.2 opened, use File->Open Catalog to open these catalogs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh god I really opend a very old version and didn't realize. Most Problems are not inside computers but right in front of them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check if you have more than one Lightroom versons installed on your system?

It happens if you installed a major update without deinstalling the former version of LR.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.3.1 - Photoshop 25.9.1 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I USED to have another version installed a long time ago but I can't finde it anywhere. Maybe some left over files that didn't properly unistalled

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but I also don't know where I could finde them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines