• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Katalog kann nicht geöffnet werden

Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heute morgen konnte ich den Katalog noch öffnen. Jetzt erhalte ich die Meldung "Der Lightroom-Katalog kann nicht verwendet werden, da im übergeordneten Ordner “/Volumes/My Book/Fotos/Katalog” keine neuen Dateien erstellt werden können." Ich habe die externe Festplatte mit dem Festplattendienstprogramm überprüft. Es werden keine Fehler angezeigt. Es sind auch erst knapp mehr die Hälfte von den 8 TB belegt. Die Festplatte ist eingesteckt und läuft. Ich habe mehrfach den Computer neu gestartet, die Festplatte ausgeworfen und wieder eingesteckt. Ich habe versucht, einen neuen Katalog zu erstellen und dorthinein die Bilder vom alten Katalog importieren. Ich erhalte dann die Meldung "Der Katalog scheint kein gültiger Lightroom-Katalog zu sein."

Was kann hier das Problem sein?

Vielen Dank.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

It works again. For no reason, without changing anything. Tried it the whole evening. But I am happy it works again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The Lightroom catalog cannot be used because new files cannot be created in the parent folder "/Volumes/My Book/Photos/Catalog."

A possibility is that the permissions in the operating system on this folder have accidentally changed. Check the permissions on this exact folder, make sure you have write permission.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read and write permission. And there are no other users on this computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check to confirm that? Or are you just saying you know what the permissions are on that exact folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked it for the external hard drive, for every folder above the catalog folder and for the catalog folder and the folder with the pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are other MAC security settings that prevent applications from accessing certain data. As I am not a MAC person, I can't provide the details, but they have been mentioned in this forum dozens of times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works again. For no reason, without changing anything. Tried it the whole evening. But I am happy it works again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich habe das gleiche Problem. 

Hast du einen Tipp an was es liegen könnte, bwz. was du geändert hast, damit es wieder funtioniert?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not indicated what Operating System you are using Windows or Mac, if you are using a Mac see the info at the link below.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/quick-tips-how-to-give-full-disk-access...

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem using monterey on a macbook pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines