• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kein Import mehr von SD Card möglich

New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich hab seit 2 Jahren ein Abo. Damals auch PC neu gekauft, Win 10 ( aktuelles Update). Seit dieser Zeit stecke ich die SD Card ( Sony A3riii ) in den PC, LR importiert . Hat jetzt 2 Jahre funktioniert. Gestern wieder mal ein shooting ( nach 4 Monaten) , ich stecke Card rein, Vorschau wird angezeigt, wenn ich auf importieren klicke, kommt eine Fehlermeldung. Geht nicht weil Ordner schreibgeschützt! Der Ordner ist nicht voll.Ich habe nichts verändert!! Dieser PC ist kaum am Netz, nur wenn es sein muss für Updates, die ich immer mache, WIN 10 und Adobe.

Warum kommt diese Meldung? Updates fehlerhaft?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the Destination folder is write protected, then you have to change that. You need to go into your operating system, find the exact Destination folder specified in the Lightroom Classic Import dialog box, and change the permissions so now you have write access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dj_Paige and thank you, well that will help me, but i don`t unterstand why this folder is write protected. I did not, it works for 2 Years. Nobody touches this pc.

thx and greets from austria  🙂

Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know why your PC has this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines