• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

keyboard functions with presets

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive noticed that many lightrooom users have chatted about  and have asked Adobe for years to include keyboard functions (use of aarow keys) to scroll threw there presets simplifying there work flow instead of the use of there mouse, but doesnt seem to be any response or none that ive seen. Ive  posted to another board and all i  got what seemed to be a computer generated response to why my post was moved to another board as had so many others over the course of 6 years. If so many users are requesting this function why hasnt adobe addressed this as i keep getting up dates and up grades, along with the subscription withdrawl from my account every month.. It would be nice  to see  some response along with the concerns of there users...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you are referring to this feature request in the official Adobe feedback forum:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-ability-to-browse-t...

The feedback forum is where Adobe wants all user bug reports and feature requests. Product developers actively participate in that forum, whereas they rarely do in this forum, which is primarily user-to-user.

Most feature requests are never implemented, though some are at least partially implemented. Adobe rarely discloses why they prioritize some new features over others.  The number of votes for the feature in the feedback forum is just one factor among many.  This particular feature request has 19 votes (though perhaps ten more votes, due to a forum bug in counting votes).  That makes it more popular than most feature requests (which get very few votes) but much less popular than the most popular feature requests, which have many hundreds of votes:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/search?applyUserSort=false&conversationType=POST&conver... 

The number of votes is just a crude indicator of relative popularity, of course, since only a tiny fraction of users every express an opinion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines