• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard shortcut for "replace" when synchronizing masks

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When synchronizing masks to a photo that already has masks I get a question if I want to merge or replace masks. I almost always want to replace and I work with LR mostly without using the mouse, but to pick 'Replace' I need to use the mouse, as 'Merge' is picked when pressing return or enter, which is very frustrating. Any idea on a work around, or any possibility to make the 'r'-key used for replace, as seen for similiar multiple choice dialog boxes in Photoshop and other applications?

I'm using Mac OS.

Best/

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can select Replace with two keystrokes:

Mac: Tab, Space.

Windows: Tab, Enter/Return.

The Tab moves the focus to the Replace button, and Space (Mac) / Enter (Windows) invokes that button.

On Mac, you'll have to enable the option Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > Use Keyboard Navigation To Move Focus Between Controls (at the bottom of the Shortcuts screen).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines