• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyword top hierarchy export

Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I have my keywords set out in a hierarch which makes sense to me!  However I don't want the top level hierarchy exported as a keyword.  For example I have a top level of "Architecture details" and that includes keywords such as "Windows"  On export I only want the "Windows" keyword to be exported.  I have the top level set to exclude on export but often it does get exported as well.  Will the top level always be exported if a sub keyword within it is selected?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Thanks for the response.  I put it down to my age but on re-checking this morning all was as it should be!  Either it was a "glitch" or I mis-read what was happening.  

Anyway fingers crossed and thanks for the resposne. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally, unchecking the keyword option Include On Export prevents it from being included in the exported photos' metadata.

How are you verifying the exported keywords?

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response.  I put it down to my age but on re-checking this morning all was as it should be!  Either it was a "glitch" or I mis-read what was happening.  

Anyway fingers crossed and thanks for the resposne. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, don't hesitate to come back if you suspect more glitchy behavior. LR is far from perfect...

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines