Keywords in Develop mode

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shoot a lot of events with multiple people. Is there a way when editing a picture to add a keyword without going back to the Library view?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.

But you can press G to go to the library, add the keyword, and back to the develop module by pressing D. It's really not that bad.

I add that a better approach, in my opinion, is to do the keywording separately from developing.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The full sequence would be G to go to Library, Cmd/Ctlr + K to enter the Keywording panel, Esc to exit the Keywording panel, D to enter Develop.

Alternatively, you could use the Any Tag plugin to avoid leaving the Develop panel.  If you assigned its Tag command a keyboard shortcut, it would involve two fewer keystrokes.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines