• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

L'importation depuis une carte Sony Touch génère un Fichier introuvable sur LR classique

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Les photos de mon Sony 7RV sont importées sans probléme depuis les cartes SD, mais celles de la carte Sony Touch est importée seulement à la lecture, sans possibilité de post traitement. "Fichier introuvable".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I presume you mean "TOUGH Card" ie. Sony brand SD card.

Please explain in detail what you mean by- "card is imported only at playback"

Where is the Destination folder for the Import of the card files?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,
Non, il s’agit de la CFexpresss de Sony, sensée être plus rapide et résistante.
Et le résultat : je ne peux travailler qu’avec la carte dans le lecteur!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am no expert for this question, so only suggestions-

Your card may be getting identified as a 'Hard-drive' making it possible to Import the files using the [ADD] option which leaves the files only on the card. This means that LrC will only allow access to the files when the card is in the reader.

When you Import files- Use the [Copy] option to copy them to the internal drive.

The current files shown on the Card in the Folder panel may be moved to an internal drive folder by Drag& Drop in the Folder panel (with the Card in the reader.)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines