• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lens correction error

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a test shot on the Sony A1 with 50mm 1.2 GM.

There is the normal high ISO noise but when I click the lens profile correction tickbox I get a grid pattern appear in the shadows.... (above the dogs head)

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice for that camera, LrC is accepting a built in lens profile. Common on mirrorles cameras. 

So, how is it you can apply a correction for your lens? Is this a Sony exception?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@GoldingD wrote:

I notice for that camera, LrC is accepting a built in lens profile. Common on mirrorles cameras. 

So, how is it you can apply a correction for your lens? Is this a Sony exception?

Built-in lens profiles sometimes only correct for vignetting, not for distortion. In that case Adobe creates its own lens profile too.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines