• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lens Correction Profile

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm 1:2.8D lens. There is no corresponding lens in the lens correction drop down list in LrC. Does anyone know where I can download a profile for this lens?

Thanks.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

The Nikon AF-S Zoom-NIKKOR 17-35mm f/2.8D IF-ED is in the list of supported lenses:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/supported-lenses.html#Nikon

And it appears in my LR 11.1:

johnrellis_0-1643055127234.png

If you're still not seeing it, triple-check you're editing a raw and not a JPEG or other non-raw -- in Develop, type "i" to display the info overlay with the file name in the upper-left corner:

johnrellis_1-1643055264307.png

There are ma

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see "Built In"?

Profile.jpg

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

The Nikon AF-S Zoom-NIKKOR 17-35mm f/2.8D IF-ED is in the list of supported lenses:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/supported-lenses.html#Nikon

And it appears in my LR 11.1:

johnrellis_0-1643055127234.png

If you're still not seeing it, triple-check you're editing a raw and not a JPEG or other non-raw -- in Develop, type "i" to display the info overlay with the file name in the upper-left corner:

johnrellis_1-1643055264307.png

There are many people who have posted here thinking they're editing a raw when in fact they're editing a non-raw, and LR by default doesn't make it obvious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

It was there all the time - I just failed to see it until I went almost all the way down the list. Some Alpha sorting on Adobe's part would really help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The list is sorted -- I think what caused the confusion is that the name used by LR contains "Zoom", forcing it to the end of the sorted list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines