• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LESSONS FROM ADOBE PHOTOSHOP LIGHTROOM CLASSIC 2021 RELEASE NOT UPLOADING

Participant ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in Chapter 1, A Quick Tour of Lightroom Classic, I have encountered a problem on page 19, Heading: Importing photos, subparagraph number 4, which states "In the Source panel at the left of the expanded import dialogu box, navigate to the Lessons folder inside the LRCLASSICCIBFOLDER on your hard drive." 

When I perform this task this is what appears: First, when i click in the lrclassiccibfolder I get images of the the lesson plans

kevinm47334143_3-1621621471373.png

then the images dissapere and are replaced by this

kevinm47334143_2-1621621330397.png

when i back out of this location and try to return to the lessons, i get this a blank work area with no folders.

kevinm47334143_4-1621621532610.png

i have rebooted my computer and restarted lightroom classic several times and get the same results. 

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to answer this question

Kevin T. Minns

Newbie Trippin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please state the version NUMBER (not words like "latest" or "up-to-date") of your Lightroom Classic, and the make and model of your camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to the O'Reilly book Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC Classroom in a Book? If so, you may want to contact O'Reilly with your question since it relates to conent they have provided.

This is a forum for users of LrC to help other users with LrC questions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have Windows Security Ransomware Protection enabled? If so, you may need to allow Lightroom to access your Pictures folder. By default, the write access will be blocked. My thought is that at first it displays the images, but as soon as it tries to write (your catalog is located in the folder next door) it may be getting blocked by the system. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines