• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library moved by mistake

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help!  I use Lightroom Classic on a powerful iMac running Ventura 13.2.1.  I have around 50,000 images in my library all of which are stored on the Mac.  I thought I would take advantage of the 2TB of storage I'm paying for in iCloud to take a copy of these files for security.  However, I seem to have asked my Mac to move rather than copy the files (and I have a relatively slow broadband).  After about a week it would appear that around half of the files have moved and if I open Lightroom the programme can't find the images.  I can't work with the library in iCloud because of the slowness of my broadband so I want to reverse what I have started and try again to copy and not move the files into iCloud.  But I don't know how to do this.  Can anyone help?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The obvious answer is to download the files from iCloud and have them stored in their original locations with their original names on your hard disk.

or

restore photos to their original locations from a recent backup

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines