• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License problem after disk failure

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have problem with activate my Lightroom. My previous drive was damaged and I didn't have time to deinstall Lightroom. Could you please reset the activation settings so that I can do it again?

Problem: Troubleshoot activation limit reached or sign-in failed errors for non-subscription products

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't Adobe Support and we are just other users like yourself.  You will have to contact Adobe on their website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you call Adobe, stress that you are not calling for technical support, just for deactivation.

If the help desk employee fails at this, hang up, call again, hope for a different help desk staff member.

And remember, the help desk is outsourced, poorly outsourced.

If they tell you to ssk for help in this community site (it has iccured) , tell them, nope, community site warned me about that, that is wrong.   Hang up, try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help. After contacting Adobe in chat, the problem was solved! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Based on other member experience with the help desk, you may want to play the lottery today as you are having good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this forum link for a successful Activation reset for another user-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-6/td-p/12180177

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines