• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lighroom classic 6.14 opens and closes in a split second.

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently run into some issues with adobe lightroom.

I have been using adobe lightroom classic 6 version 6.14, but after changing password on my Adobe account i have been running into an issue. The issue is that the moment i open Adobe Lightroom the application automatically closes right away after showing the loading screen for a split second.

The reason version 6.14 is so important is that is where i have set in place the keyword system and tagged all photos with names, when i try the newer versions of lightroom (and a updated lightroom classic version) my keyword/tags are not to be found.

Is there any way i can import my tags/keywords from 6.14 version to the updated versions?
Is there a possibility i can reinstall my 6.14 version? (So far i have not been able to find 6.14 for download anywhere on adobes websites) however in Adobe Creative Cloud i have the option to unninstall 6.14 but i am afraid to do so incase it wont let me reinstall after.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the name and version NUMBER of your operating system?

The reason version 6.14 is so important is that is where i have set in place the keyword system and tagged all photos with names, when i try the newer versions of lightroom (and a updated lightroom classic version) my keyword/tags are not to be found.

Then you are doing something wrong. WHen you use a newer version of Lightroom Classic, it should ask you to upgrade your catalog (which you should do) and then all your keywords will be in the new upgraded catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you check for a lock file that did not get deleated preventing opening the catalog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines