• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lighroom Photos Migrated from Personal to Business Account

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had many photographs on my Lightroom (Cloud Sync: on). I was paying for a personal subscription then I got an invite from a business account (that turned out to be the wrong move). I migrated my photos from personal to their platform. The business account is gone and I got an email from Adobe to say they were breaking T&Cs and my license was removed, I lost access to the apps and now my photos are gone. I've setup a peronal subscription (same email address) and photos are still not there.

I tried contacting Abobe Support but after spelling out my email and explaining the situation, the guy just put me on mute and disconnected the call after 10 seconds. This has happened 4 times.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Issue resolved One of the technicians whom I had lost connection with had logged a ticket and the issue was resolved 12-16 hours later, the responses were fast on both sides. My images are migrated back to my 'personal'

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Issue resolved One of the technicians whom I had lost connection with had logged a ticket and the issue was resolved 12-16 hours later, the responses were fast on both sides. My images are migrated back to my 'personal'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines