Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightrom Classic Keeps Freezing after update

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, guys...Lightroom keeps frezeeing after splash screen...i have instaled previous version...no luck...i have installed, uninstalled lightroom, creative cloud...no solutions...please help me...i can not work. SS below...

LR.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Initial troubleshooting steps:

1. Do the menu command Help > System Info and copy/paste here the first ten lines.

2. Try resetting LR's preferences:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That big white rectangle, that would be some form of pop up, perhaps a standard message (i get a quick one thst complains about no photos, quickly goes away)  just screams corrupt preference file to me.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines