• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 1.4.1 Download

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for Lightroom version 1.4.1 which I bought a few years ago, but I change my computer and can't find it.

Can you tell me where to download it ?

Thank you in advance to you and very good day to all.

Fabrice

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Camera Raw 4.4.1 ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrC 1.4.1 is from 2008 !?!

You won't find any download of such an old version.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope so, I saw that here a short time ago (2 years I think) a link was given by adobe.
I bought this software from them, there's no reason they can't send it, it must be in their drawers I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you have the installation CD (or the downloaded installer file on your old computer), I think you will not be able to install it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the cd but I lost it, I've been looking for it for three days and I'm going crazy... But I can check my product key on my old computer. Think it won't work on windows 10?

Thank you all for your answers, even if it's not good news ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea if Lightroom 1.4.1 will work on Windows 10, I have never seen anyone report that it did work or that it didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fabrice,

Here are all of the original Lightroom (Classic) direct download links, going back to Lightroom 1:

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html#lightroom

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines