• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 10.0 and newer Freezes

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go through my presets (my own and a set from the internet) Lightroom 10.0 and 10.1 Freezes and I have to shut it down and restart it. I just downgraded to Version 9.4 and everything works fine. 

I'm running Lightroom on my Mac with Big Sur 11.1.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe appears to be having serious issue with multiple MACOS and LrC v10.0, not any better in v10.1.

Not all MAC users with problems, so likely a hard nut to crack.

Some users have had to roll back as you have, Some have reverted from custom monitor/color profiles to Apple defaults.

Sure hope next version is better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got a group of presets from the internet recently and think that's when my trouble with 10.1 started. I could be wrong. I deleted them from my panel and still have problems in the develope mode. Sliders are very slow to respond, and sometimes the image gets very strangly segmented. Parts will have different looks and portions are in the wrong place. Very frustrating. What presets have you downloaded and were they recent? This is a real problem I hope Adobe can fix soon. Lightroom is almost unusable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines