• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 11.3.1 plays no video at all

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read some threads abut this problem on earlier versions of Lightroom and tried them without success. No matter if the videos come a Nikon Z6 ii or an iPhone 13 or any other source. Also, h.264 MKV videos are not even seen by Lightroom.

Any clues why?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carlson,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom Classic. I'd love to help you figure this out.

Could you please share the version of the macOS on your computer? Has this started to happen since a recent upgrade of the macOS or since Lightroom Classic v11.3.1? Where are the original videos stored, on an internal drive or an external drive? Do these videos play in Quicktime or any other video players? Which variant of Apple Mac are you using, Intel-based or Apple Silicon M1 series?

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Lightroom Classic uses Camera Raw Plugin for images & DynamicLink for handling video files.

Try the steps shared in the article first: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-video-issues.html

Note: In macOS, the user Library file is hidden by default. For temporary access to the user Library file, press Option and choose Go > Library in the Finder.

Let us know how it goes,

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sameer K

I tryed all that for the third time and finally opted for the radical uninstall-reinstall Lightroom and it worked. Now I can play all video files correctly.

Thank you for your time and advice.

All the best,

Carlos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines