• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 11.5 not loading completely, becomes unresponsive.

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been running Lightroom Classic on a Dell laptop for some months.  it ran fine until about 10 days ago and it will not completely load and it becomes unrepsonsive.   Once I let it set for several hours and it began working, until the next time I went to use it.  

Windows 10 is up to date and I'm running LR verison 11.5.   ( I will load 12 when it propagates ) 

I have tried several of the "fixes" posted on forums and reloaded it once.  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried several of the "fixes" posted on forums and reloaded it once.  

So, you may be getting some inquiries that will come under the concept of done that and thank you but not that.

Starting with, your catalog, what hard drive is it on, and how much free space in percent, looking for better than 20% some say 25%.

And, what happened 10 days ago? OS update? LrC update? GPU driver update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have moved the catalog off my laptop to a large hard drive.    Install the new updated a couple of day ago it came up and ran a couple of  times. Now today it is not loading again.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines