• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LIghtroom 11. Moiré brush is not having any effect.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that in LR Classic 11 the Moiré brush is not having any effect anymore. Please check on your side.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tested 11.0.1 with Mac OS 11.6.1 and the Moiré appears to be behaving normally here.  Make sure you don't have a low Flow or Density setting on your brush. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not seeing any issues on my setup. Perhaps sharing screen captures will better help people see what is or is not happening.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the replies. I will give it a secons shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I know this was a while ago but I someone else may find the thread and I've found the solution (it's been driving me f***ing crazy). 

There's an additional slider! It's under the others within the brush section underneath 'Use Fine Adjustments'. If you accidentally move the Moiré slider it will do nothing and it just looks like the brush is suddenly ineffective. It's annoying because it usually defaults to a decent amount and if for some reason that changes, it messes you up. 

Scroll down, add the Moiré amount (I think 22 is good) and it'll work fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines