Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 13.3.1 still huge issues with albums creation and sync

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

13.3.1 was supposed to be bug fix (Mac OS all updated) - but here we are:

my catalog still stuck on "syncing 15 images" whilst having zero sync issues in the "sync errors" album. Of course I cannot see which 15 images are stuck because Adobe pleasantly removed this feature in 13.3 - we can no longer see in real-time which images are being synced right now! 

Further - I cannot reset the sync data - when I press that button and confirm that I indeed want to REBUILD SYNC DATA - nothing happens apart from Lightroom re-launches itself and puts sync on pause. When I re-enable sync it is still stuck with "15 images" syncing.

FURTHER: the issue of huge impossible lag while creating new albums and collections is still there - e.g. images added to a newly created album can take several minutes to actually register there! 

Adobe you' ve failed us again. Please do some homework and fix bugs in core operations before leaping to future fancy AI records!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2024 Jul 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note that the latest version is now LR 13.4, though most people are reporting that it doesn't address the "Syncing n images" problem. To identify images that might be causing sync problems, you could work through the steps in this article, which have helped some but not all people with this problem:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/troubleshoot-sync-with-classic/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2024 Jul 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I am trying to locate the stuck sync images via the html file in the diagnostic report. That's a nuisance. For my previews not updating I seem to have fixed the issue by re-adding Lightroom Classic to the Full Disk Permissions list in Mac OS settings. My previews are more than 1 Tb in size so I need to store them on another volume via sim link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines