• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 3.2 Release Candidate Available on Adobe Labs

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2010 Aug 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This release includes camera support, bug fixes and new features.  Details here:

http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2010/08/lightroom-3-2-and-camera-raw-6-2-available-on-adobe-...

Regards,

Tom Hogarty

Lightroom, Camera Raw and DNG Product Manager

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 200 Replies 200
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2010 Aug 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What ails ya?

I'm not being a smart a$$ (this time), its just that I wonder...

3.2RC performs for me about like 2.X did. No improvement I can notice (not that I would necessarily since I don't switch back and forth), but rarely (although sometimes) crashes, and although no speed demon for me is at least consistent and no bad memory leaks. And actually performance-wise, develop slider response is pretty quick, its more the general sluggishness that I refer to when I say its no speed demon.

So what would you want 3.2-final to "cure". I mean something new will be released by month's end since the RC will expire, but if you have specific problems with RC, you'd better speak up now or it will be too late, if its not already...

Please ignore this post if you've already enunciated all of this, I didn't go back and re-read... But, the points stand for others: if you haven't articulated your complaints, then they may not get fixed!

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines