• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 3 uninstall

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old laptop with one of my two LR3 subscritions installed. The laptop wont start anymore. Is it possible to retrive that subscripion so i can install it on a macbook i travel with.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 3 will not run on any recent Macs. You can contact Adobe Customer Care for help with activations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR3 Subscription

You need an installer (that's not going to be easy to find). You'll need Adobe's servers to accept that old serial number (that's likely not possible). 

LR3 which isn't a subscription, was introduced in 2010, that's like a million computer years ago. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR3 (the very 'old' perpetual version) needs the Install .EXE file and a Serial Number to install, but you won't get it on a recent Mac system! Neither will you find a download online anywhere.

I think you are out of luck.

Isn't it time you upgraded to v11 (Lightroom-Classic) with a subscription to the Photography Plan (20Gb) that offers much more!

$9.99 PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN (USA)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you referring to Lightroom Desktop, a.k.a Lightroom Cloudy? or Lightroom Classic

Lightroom desktop ( know called Lightroom Ecosystem in these community pages) uses an album on the cloud. Lightroom Classic uses a catalog on a hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines