Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 4.4 (Pre-classic) will not load

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP....

I have Lightroom 4.1 (non-cloud, dedicated to my PC only) - this LR Classic, CC,etc. is too confusing (on purpose?).  I have attempted to load Lightroom 4.4, but recieve a message stating "can't be reached."

LoopCreek_1-1671581426400.png

I refuse to purchase the cloud version,  how do I download or purchase the most recent and available, dedicated, single-user Lightroom available to me?  There is just so much crap online, I really believe it's meant to confuses users into cloud base fees.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I refuse to purchase the cloud version,  how do I download or purchase the most recent and available, dedicated, single-user Lightroom available to me?  There is just so much crap online, I really believe it's meant to confuses users into cloud base fees.

By @LoopCreek

You can't. Not without subscribing. The most recent and available dedicated, single-user Lightroom (called Lightroom Classic) is subscription only. 

Now you want Lightroom 4.4? 

This may work but zero guarantees it will or you can get it to work:

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-4-is-out.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines