• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 4.4

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom 4.4 (Stand alone) which I moved from an old Laptop and installed it on a Dell XPS. Unfortunately on the Dell XPS the font is so small LR is unuseable. I don't use it enough to warrent paying for a subscrition. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try changing Preferences > Interface > Font Size.  Some people complained that didn't help much in LR 4, but give it a try.

If that doesn't help, you could try changing Windows display scaling. In the Windows search box, type "ease of access display settings".  Change Make Everything Bigger to 125% or 150% or whatever:

johnrellis_0-1634345376528.png

It works with LR 5.7.1, but I don't have LR 4 installed to try it. 

Beware that over the years there have been occasional glitches in LR's display reported when people change Preferences > Interface > Font Size or Windows scaling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What resolution is the display set to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines