Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom 5.7.1 and other non-subscription questions

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few months ago I bought a new computer and installed Lightroom 5 from my purchased software CD.  However I did have 5.7.1 on my old laptop but haven't been able to find an operable link to download the 5.7.1 upgrade.  

Question 1:   is there any way to get my 5.7.1 back on my new laptop?  (I have looked thru other questions and none of the links in the answers work)

Question 2:  is there anyway to use LR without paying monthly?  I don't use it very often so doesn't make sense to pay monthly when I don't use it frequently.  I would rather just buy a onetime upgrade vs pay every month.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"is there anyway to use LR without paying monthly?"

No, LR Classic and LR Cloud are available on a subscription-basis only.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines