• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5.7. error Beim Lesen des Vorschau-Cache ist ein Fehler aufgetreten

New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found some solutions for this kind of error in the internet, like renaming the preview Folder or deleting it. I tried both, but it does not change anything, the same error occures anytime I try to start LR again.

Thanks a lot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi adalbertsima,

Please update Lightroom 5 to the latest version 5.7.1 if haven't yet.

We have documented a solution for this issue here Lightroom error on preview cache or displays gray thumbnails but what you need to make sure is that you're deleting the correct Preview cache, it should have the same name as your catalog.See in the screenshot below, the preview cache have the catalog name followed by an extension.So,before deleting or renaming the preview cache, check it belongs to the current L

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi adalbertsima,

Please update Lightroom 5 to the latest version 5.7.1 if haven't yet.

We have documented a solution for this issue here Lightroom error on preview cache or displays gray thumbnails but what you need to make sure is that you're deleting the correct Preview cache, it should have the same name as your catalog.See in the screenshot below, the preview cache have the catalog name followed by an extension.So,before deleting or renaming the preview cache, check it belongs to the current Lightroom catalog in use.

6655.PNGHope that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo, ich denke ich habe alles getan wie empfohlen. Trotzdem immer noch denselben Feher.

Gibt es noch eine andere Lösung?

Hello, I think I have done everything as recommended. But still the same error.

Is there another solution?

karlheinzw92650774_0-1645356310103.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines