Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LIGHTROOM 5 erreur 16

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je viens depuis peu d'aquérir d'un nouveau mac qui tourne sous venture 13.0, forcé de passage car plus rien n'est lu sur mon ancien de 2009.

Ma licence lightroom 5 devrait me permettre de rectifier toute ses pertes si cette erreur 16 n'était pas apparu.

Après avoir vérifié que les autorisations étaient correct (SLStore et Adobe PCD) je me retrouve avec un ancien ordinateur qui ne lit plus les fichiers CR3 car trop vieux et avec un nouvelle ordinateur qui pourrait les lire mais qui ne veut pas installer lightroom 5 !!!

Quelqu'un pourrait m'expliquer la manipulation possible pour modifier ce bug s'il vous plait.

Merci à vous

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

My main question remains the installation of lightroom 5 on a VENTURA 13 version of a 2023 macbookpro.

By @TWIMH 06

You can't install Lightroom 5 on MacOS Ventura. It isn't compatible and not supported.

There's no way to do it.

If you wish to use Lightroom on your new Mac you have to buy a subscription.

Applications de retouche photo | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

This will show you the cameras and versions of ACR/LR is supported. If you can't update (or don't want to), to a newer version, the only alternative is to convert your proprietary raws to DNG using the free DNG converter. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/digital-negative.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

I may go through file conversion if I can't install lightroom 5 on my new computer (which remains my priority to date given the expense to acquire it!!!)

My main question remains the installation of lightroom 5 on a VENTURA 13 version of a 2023 macbookpro.

But thank you for coming back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @TWIMH 06

You can't install Lightroom 5 on MacOS Ventura. It isn't compatible and not supported.

There's no way to do it.

If you wish to use Lightroom on your new Mac you have to buy a subscription.

Applications de retouche photo | Adobe

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your feedback, that's what I read a few minutes ago on the Adobe website!!!

It's not easy to find, but it's there...

Thank you for your response and for volunteering your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR5 should run as a 64-bit application under Monterey and maybe Ventura (I never tried that), but installing it is the issue; you must boot into an OS that can support the 32-bit installer (the last being Mojave). That's a big problem for M1's because Monterey, Big Sur, Catalina and M1 Macs do not run 32-bit and can't boot into Mojave. 
IF your new Mac isn't an M1 (Apple Silicon), you are OK but if it is, you're SOL. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

M2 Pro ...
I feel like a cow that we keep milking !!!

Thank you for your return, I will look for an alternative for another software than lightroom, I have like a hundred euros across the throat !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines