Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom 5 not working

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently changed to a new Imac and migrated all the info including Lightroom 5 and my catalogue. All was there after the migration and I have used it. Suddenly I now try to open Lightroom and nothing happens. I cannot open it either from the logo in the dock or from Applications

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am a Windows user, so I cannot offer any help on troubleshooting your problem. However, I will advise you not to uninstall Lightroom 5 thinking that a reinstall might solve the problem. The installer for Lightroom 5 is 32-bit, and the newer Mac operating systems will not run the installer. Someone else might have a solution as to why Lightroom 5 has stopped functioning. What operating system are you using on the new computer?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines