• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5 on my PC acting really odd tonight - ( need help please

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know what I might have done to cause this and how to get rid of it? 

I CAN'T SEE THE TINY ERROR MESSAGE I'M GETTING WHEN I TRY TO POST. WHAT ARE YOU TELLING ME?  * Topics help users find your post. Please select one or more topics.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved this problem by reinstalling the graphic card. To do this if you have an Nvidia graphic card, go to Nvidia Geforce Experience => tab to drivers and update it.

if there is no update then try to remove the graphic card from device manager and then install it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Michael21810176x5ll   to get rid of it?  I presume you mean the Red overlay!

Press Keyboard [J] , or [Click] on the Hightlight 'Clipping' triangle on the Histogram-

2021-11-21 07_08_32-Clipboard.jpg

Visual Clipping warning indicators are Blue for Shadows, and Red for Highlights.

Rob_Cullen_0-1637442744335.png

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines