• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5 Updates

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is a long shot but I have just had to re-install  LR5 (stand alone) due to a complete windows 10 crash. I am trying to find any active links to updates. I know this version is unsupported now but the I really don't want or need a cloud version as I am just an occasional user. I have looked at some of the previous answers to similar questions but can't find any links that work, probably due to the posts being a few years old. The Adobe chat system was extremely unhelpful and just kept repeating that I should move to a cloud subscription which I dont want. Any help would be appreciated!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you visit the website at the link below you can access and download the latest Lightroom installer. The challenge would be to get it installed on your operating system.

https://prodesigntools.com

Regards, Denis: iMac 27ā€ mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://prodesigntools.com/lightroom-5-ddl-comparison-vs-lr4.html

Do yourself a favor, save this download file somewhere where you can find it the next time you need it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines