Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 deactivation help

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I deactive lightroom when it's not installed on any other system

I have lightroom 6 and after a rebuild of my desktop I'm getting an error about reachign the maximum number of activations.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the very least, you'll need assistance directly from Adobe to do this. Hopefully, they still can on their end. 

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=LTRM_membership-account-payment_payments-invoices-orders_s...

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already reached out and was told this product is no longer supported and to try the forums

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's as thedigitaldog indicates. You can reach out to an Adobe Employee by the name of Carissa Massongill via a private message. Just click on the envelope icon in the top right of the forum.

See the screen capture,

Screenshot 2022-04-30 at 3.48.46 PM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for that screen shot, I've reached out to Carissa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines