• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 Disabled

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning everyone. I have Lightroom 6 with a regular license and have been using it for 3 years without problems. Suddenly Lightroom informed me that I was using the test program. From that moment on, at each access I entered my license, but nothing changed. Now Lightroom has disabled all operational functions for me.
I tried to install the program again but nothing has changed. I contacted Adobe support in chat who proposed me to use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool.
So I went through the cleaning procedure, then re-installed Lightroom 6 with its license but I'm still having the same problem.
Can anyone help me? Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are signing in with the correct user ID (e-mail address) that you used when you purchased the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I log in from Lightroom 6 (Help menu) to my Adobe account (my email) I find all my references, Lightroom 6, the date of purchase and also my license-serial number.
Until a month ago everything was working correctly.
Yesterday I also tried to log in with a computer that I haven't used for months, and where Lightroom 6 is installed. Now it informs me that I have a 30-day trial. I do not know what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you by any chance download and install a trial of any newer versions of Lightroom or Lightroom Classic?

On the first computer you mentioned that is showing this problem, when you re-installed LR 6, did the Creative Cloud Application also get installed? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your interest

In the meantime, I have received an email from Adobe Support with the suggestion to check this link

"https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/lightroom-6-develop-module-disabled-de...

I opened the link in the email and:
1) I tried to correctly execute the instructions listed under this post:

Correct answer by seajai-nO0HxE AUTHOR
Community Beginner,
Jun 05, 2018

2) I then uninstalled Lightroom 6 from Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop, because it was no longer possible to run it;
3) I reinstalled the program using the file I had purchased and downloaded from Vs. site;
4) during the installation phase, it first asked me to enter the license code of the version purchased previously (in my case Lightroom 4);
5) then the license code of version 6;
And now it seems to work as it always does.

Thank you
(sorry my imperfect english)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines