Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 startet nicht mehr

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

Nach vielen Jahren Nutzung startet Lightroom 6 jetzt nicht mehr. Fehlermeldung: Lightroom.exe - Systemfehler. Die Ausführung eines Codes kann nicht fortgesetzt werden, da MSVCP110.dll nicht gefunden wurde.Durch eine Neuinstallation des Programms kann das Problem möglicherweise behoben werden.

Die Crative Cloud nutze ich nicht habe ich aber in einem ersten Reparaturversuch aktualisiert. Ich nutze meinen Computer, bin aber keiner der einfach mal was installiert oder Dateien austauscht. Habe immer Angst an meine Bibliothek von Lightroom nicht mehr richtig ranzukommen, wenn ich etwas neu starte oder das Programm neu installiere. Wie komme ich sicher weiter um das Problem zu lösen?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: "Lightroom 6 no longer starts. Hi there, After many years of use, Lightroom 6 will no longer start. Error Message: Lightroom.exe - System Error . 'A code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP110.dll was not found; reinstalling the program may resolve the problem.' I do not use the Crative Cloud, but I updated it in an initial repair attempt. I use my computer, but I'm not someone who just installs something or exchanges files. I am always afraid that my Lightroom library will no longer be able to be accessed properly when I restart something or reinstall the program. How do I get on safely to solve the problem?"

See here for how to download and re-install LR 6.14 on Windows:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/update-lightroom-6-0-to-6-14/m-p/108193... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to John's post.

Please see here: Gelöst: Missing MSVCP110.dll after upgrading to Windows 10 - Adobe Support Community - 7490111

Download and install the latest supported Visual C ++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 from the Microsoft website.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads 

German versions:

Latest supported Visual C++ Redistributable downloads | Microsoft Docs

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines