• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 - Third of the photo white in Develop Mode

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just started to have a problem with my LR6. Now when I view my photos in 'Develop' mode the top third (approx) of the photo is blank (white).  While I can still process the photo, I can't see the full finished product until I export a copy. I am using a Mac. Has anyone else had this issue? And, does anyone know how to rectify this?  Many thanks in anticiaption.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum and thread renamed by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Is you Mac OS Big Sur? Other reports here-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-white-out/td-p/11743951?page=1

The only option is to turn off 'Information'- Press keyboard [i] (once or twice)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try unchecking the "Use Graphics Processor" option in the Preferences>Performance tab.

I assume you realise the image in your screenshot is actually "missing", so cannot be edited or exported?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

thank you for the response. I tried the checking / unchecking ‘Use graphic Processor’, that just greys out the remainder of the pic or re-instates it.

All the picture is actually there. You can see it in the thumb nails in the ‘Library’, and if I export the picture it is all there, the same as in the source location on my external hard drive. It just seems to be that band of white across the top portion of the picture when shown in ‘Develop’.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is you Mac OS Big Sur? Other reports here-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-white-out/td-p/11743951?page=1

The only option is to turn off 'Information'- Press keyboard [i] (once or twice)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you that worked.

I was using LR6 and also OS Big Sur.

Didn’t realise it could be as simple as pressing the I key.

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines