Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom 6 -- This installer is no longer available

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I can't find official download for Adobe Lightroom 6 which I bought severval years ago and I reinstalled my Windows PC today and need to reinstall Lightroom, there is no link:

Sislik_0-1627485487894.png

I found, that it's possible to download from unofficial sources, but I would preffer download it directly from Adobe, because I don't want to get aditional viruses 🙂

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Jan

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no offical download available from Adobe.

You may try here: https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html

I hope you still have your activation code 😉

.. and if it was an update, a code from an earlier version

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To build on F. McLion's reply, see this post for critical details on how to download from that site and how to enter your serial number into the downloaded free trial:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/update-lightroom-6-0-to-6-14/m-p/10819370#M170107 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd like to thank both of you... well, I was affraid, that I will get this answer, because I found this "sollution" in different discussion... anyway, thank you for your effort and shame on Adobe, that I can't easily download software I bought in the past! (I don't expect any support, just downladable installer.)

Just for you information, I spent quite lot of time going throung old data on NAS, especially through backup of my old computer (I sold in 2019) and I was able to find an old Lightroom installer from 2015 and since my DSLR is model from 2013, then it's fine 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines