• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 v6.14 download

Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought a new laptop running win11.  I have LR6 and have re-installed it.  I forgot I need v6.14 to run my camera's RAW files.  I cannot find a way of downloading this version/update.  Can someone please help as I am on an aged pension and cannot afford to upgrade and the paid for version I have is now useless to me without that update.

thanks and regards

Pam

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Here is the link. I suggest you download the installer and save it somewhere because it will eventually go away and will no longer be available.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-6-end-of-support.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the link. I suggest you download the installer and save it somewhere because it will eventually go away and will no longer be available.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-6-end-of-support.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Jim.  I do believe it has worked.

Have a great day.

regards

Pam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
11 hours ago 11 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way you can direct me to that installer now? I had to change som hardware in my machine and turns out I only have the installer for ver. 6.0. 6.14 has been working fine for me in many years and I don´t need a monthly plan to work with my pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
9 hours ago 9 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/p-lightroom-6-14-download-is-no-longer-...

No guarantee it will work. But if it does work, be smart and save this installer file somewhere that you can find it again in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
8 hours ago 8 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you SO much! This worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines