• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 won't deactive after uninstall on Macbook

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded my Macbook Pro (early 2013) to a Macbook Pro 13 with the M1 chip. I restored everything from the first Macbook to the new  one using migrate assistant and the most current backup.  Lightroom 6 ran fine on Catalina but not Bir Sur.  I unstalled both copies of Lightroom 6 from the Macbook pros but now the Windows version  has a error messsage that basically I've maxed out the number of devices I can have the one licsense on.  I would appreciate any suggestions. I have 29 days to use the windows version. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

You have to contact the Adobe Support from the chat link below. Only they can reset the LR activations.

Be Signed-In here with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser.

Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Ask only for DEACTIVATION of Lr6.

If the agent can't do it, ask for a supervisor and persevere.   Deactivation is all they can help you with because Lr6 is discontinued and unsupported software.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to contact the Adobe Support from the chat link below. Only they can reset the LR activations.

Be Signed-In here with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser.

Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Ask only for DEACTIVATION of Lr6.

If the agent can't do it, ask for a supervisor and persevere.   Deactivation is all they can help you with because Lr6 is discontinued and unsupported software.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just did as suggested. They couldn't deactivate the computer I wanted to but granted an extra device where to install the LR6. I checked and it works without producing the message that I reached the limit of 2 computers... thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I contacted Adobe support and the resolved the issue.  It works fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines