• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hello there. I have had this version of LR since 2014 and was able to edit raw images on my Mac , but now that I bought a new camera it is not recognizing and supporting my raw images. Any help would be helpful as I don't want to purchase the new software and  have to pay yearly for it . Thanks 
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe provides a free DNG converter that will convert your raw images to the Digital negative format. Those DNG files can be configured in the DNG converter to be compatible with Lightroom 6. Then those files can be imported into Lightroom 6 and edited as raw files. Hopefully the operating system you are using will allow you to install the DNG converter that is compatible with your camera model.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello there, thanks for the suggestions. I will definitely try that. Your response went into my junk email, so sorry for the late response. 

Thanks 

Sandra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have ONE option-

Convert your raw files to the Adobe DNG raw format. Import the DNG files to Lr6.

DNG LEGACY SUPPORT

DNG CONVERTER INSTRUCTIONS

Note: For first time users of the DNG Converter-  Select a FOLDER of images to conver. Do NOT select individual files.

A good point from @JP Hess  "compatible with your camera model."

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there thanks for the info, sorry for the late response, however, the reply went into my junk file, sorry about that. I will try your suggestions. Thanks again 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines