• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 7.3: Presets, Vibrance and Saturation Sliders Not Working.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to Lightroom Classic 7.3 on my desktop last night.  I opened a project I worked on last week in the previous version.  I wasn't able to apply any of the presets to pictures. I looked at the history and nothing changes.  I tried several presets, included Lightroom's own.  On top of that, the Vibrance and Saturation sliders in the Basic development panel were greyed out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

A comment on your screen-clip:

Dehaze has moved to the Basic Panel- correct in v7.3

But I do not see the Profile line at the top of the Basic Panel as I would expect. I would also expect to see only Color OR B&W on the HSL panel header, but not both together.

So I think something is wrong with your install.

Perhaps doing an Uninstall and fresh re-install using the CC Desktop App may fix the problem.

Even running the Adobe CC Cleaner program is sometimes helpful. Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (78).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abhiram, you've been struck by the nasty update bug, where your LR 6 with a perpetual license (pay once) was updated to LR Classic without requiring you to get a Creative Cloud subscription (pay monthly).  You can either buy a Creative Cloud subscription to complete the upgrade to LR Classic, or you uninstall LR Classic and reinstall LR 6.  See here for details on how to do either: Lightroom Classic: Presets not working/ perpetual license glitch | Photoshop Family Customer Communi...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got FKd over by this upgrade. I purchased LR6, have the CD and it has worked flawlessly.   Some where at some time LRCC was introduced and the upgrade took place. The last several catalogs i have created and 100s...100s   of pictures that were edidted  were done in CC . Those done in CC will not  open now in  LR6.  It wont even let me open the damn catalog that contain  all those damn edits 

Well Fking played adobe....you just forced me into your subscription plan.

This all began when i was trying to figure out why i didnt have the color adjustment sliders like others have mentioned above

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, Adobe really messed up with that bug. 

For future readers, the link posted above explains how to revert back from LR Classic to LR 6: Lightroom Classic: Presets not working/ perpetual license glitch | Photoshop Family Customer Communi... . You're not able to open a LR Classic catalog in LR 6, but you can save all your LR Classic edits to XMP metadata, which makes them available to LR 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thnx... I'm. Back on 6...spent.all day re tagging stuff... But I refuse to go subscription. Once they have you... They got you.!!..... $15....20...mth etc

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's only working with raw photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wuadyp11286707  wrote

it's only working with raw photos.

What?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

just press "v"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines