Lightroom Albums Disappeared

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company recently migrated all Adobe accounts into one consolidated account.  As such, I was assigned a new user id & password.  I currently use the full Creative Cloud apps. When I logged out of my old account and logged in with my new user all my albums in Lightroom CC disappeared.  All the images I have processed over the several years are gone.  The Lightroom library is still stored on my computer with all the images.  Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can get all my albums restored with all the image edits done over the years?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you are using Lightrooom (Lr icon) and not Lightroom Classic (LrC icon). If so, you have posted in the Lightroom Classic forum, which would be the wrong forum for your question. Please post in the Lightroom (ecosystem) forum.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  I will post in the ecosystem forum.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines