• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom always exports all photos and overwrite existing

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a setting in LRC where all the files in the folder are exported and all the existing ones are overwritten (of course Lightroom asks me to continue, the export dialog appears). I don't know how I got that to work so I don't know how to get it turned off again. Normally I right click on a pic -> Export (profiles used)-> done

I just clicked on a file in selection below (hrizontal photo row in editor) or in the library. I have no collection active, no color coding, no tagging or marking and no rating.

What in heaven did I turn on? Probably this is just a simple click but I am urgently asking for help, thank you very much!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you see that indicates all files in the folder are exported? What do you see that indicates existing files in a folder are overwritten? Please explain in detail. Show us screen captures (include the screen capture in your reply by clicking on the "Insert Photos" icon, do not attach files)

It sounds like a Publish Service to your hard disk, where you have clicked on Publish. Do you use Publish Services?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't, no publish service is in use. No configuration exists in Publish-Service-Manager.

The export dialog shows all existing files and asks for overwrite (or not) indipendently from my choice the export progress in the left upper corner shows approx. 650 files to export what the full content of the folder is. The export starts with the first file in the folder until I cancel it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I removed the folder from library renamed it and imported it again. This solved the issue....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines